Citizens State Bank Announces $5,000 Scholarship for 2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Leah Driver, 765-529-5450 ext. 7155
Citizens State Bank Announces $5,000 Scholarship
NEW CASTLE, IN, January 28, 2020: Citizens State Bank is pleased to announce a $5,000 non-renewable scholarship to provide financial assistance to qualified persons accepted at an accredited institution, college, university or school in the State of Indiana.
This Scholarship was created to reflect our commitment to our communities. As John F. Kennedy said, “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other,” and we are proud to support the young men and women who will serve as our future leaders.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Complete and submit the application by March 31.
- Furnish evidence of admission to, or current enrollment in, a school in the State of Indiana.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 (B+) or above.
- Provide three reference letters, with at least one from a teacher/professor, counselor, or high school principal.
- Furnish a one page essay describing career objectives and future goals.
- Include a copy of FAFSA or a Statement of Financial Need.
- Have a history of involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Have a customer relationship with Citizens State Bank - applicant, a relative, or guardian.
Applications are available through local high schools, online (www.mycsbin.com), or at any banking center location. Submissions are due by March 31, and the winner will be announced on or before Friday, May 29.
If you have problems downloading the application, please email email@example.com.
About Citizens State Bank
Citizens State Bank is a locally-owned community bank and has offered a full range of financial services in Central Indiana since 1873. Our mission is to help our clients, co-workers, and communities succeed. We are dedicated bankers who live and invest in the communities we serve. To learn more, stop by any banking center location, call 888-529-5450, or visit www.mycsbin.com.