You’ll often hear us say our mission is to help our clients, co-workers, and communities succeed. We’re privileged to play an important role in our hometowns, and with that privilege comes the responsibility to communicate as local concerns about the Coronavirus continue to grow.
For nearly 150 years, Citizen’s State Bank has been a steady presence in our communities, during good times and bad. This is due in large part to planning and preparation, which has included scenarios similar to the spread of the Coronavirus.
We continue to monitor the latest news and government recommendations related to COVID-19. We have instituted steps from our continuity plans, including offices being cleaned more frequently, increasing the availability of disinfectants and sanitizers to associates and clients, limiting internal meetings, and continuing to provide services that allow clients to manage their finances from home.
During the coming weeks, we commit to communicating as openly and frequently as necessary, and extend the offer for you to do the same. If you’re affected by the Coronavirus, or have any questions about our e-Services, please let us know. In the meantime, we’re here for you and look forward to serving your financial needs.
Daniel Maddox, CEO
Electronic Banking Resources
While our banking centers are currently open and fully staffed, we offer the following self-service banking options for your convenience:
- Online Banking - bank from your computer, pay bills, transfer money to individuals, and more.
- Mobile Banking - deposit checks, pay bills (even transfer money to individuals), and access your accounts. (Available on iOS and Android.)
- Telebanking - check account balances, transfer funds, or get interest and loan information by calling 877-521-0215.
Coronavirus Information Resources
We like to make additional information available, and this is no exception. If you have questions about the Coronavirus/COVID-19, please visit:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Coronavirus 2019 - COVID-19
- National Institutes of Health Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID -19)
- Indiana State Department of Health 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Blackford County Health Department
- Hamilton County Department of Health
- Henry County Department of Health
- Jay County Health Department
- Madison County Health Department
- Randolph County Health Department
- Rush County Health Department