Financial Wellness Education
- ABA Financial Information Consumer Resources
Credit Reporting Agencies:
- Do Not Call List
- Do Not Mail List
- FDIC - How Money Smart are You?
- FTC Scam Alerts
- FASFA (Free Application for Student Federal Aid) Help
- Indiana Attorney General Identity Theft Prevention
- Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority
- Indiana Unclaimed Property
- Millennial Homeowner
- Money Girl
- Mortgage Loan Resource Center
- Retirement Calculator
- American Express Open Forum
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Common Questions to the FDIC from Small Businesses
- Farm Business Planning
- FTC Tips for Small Business Owners
- Hoosier Ag Today
- Indiana Business Journal
- Inside Indiana Business
- Indiana Small Business Development Center
- National Farmers Union
- New Farmers - Information for Getting Started
- SCORE Association
- Small Business Bonfire
- US Small Business Administration
"I like the book “Why Didn’t They Teach Me This in School? 99 Personal Money Management Principles to Live By,” by Cary Siegel. It’s written in an entertaining way that’s easy to understand, and while I don’t agree with every detail presented, the overall themes are spot on. I’d highly recommend this book for young people or those just starting to handle their own finances."
Leah Driver, New Castle
"I like Cherie Lowe, a local author who is known as the Queen of Free. She teaches classes on couponing and saving money LOCALLY! She lives in Greenwood with her family. She and her husband have written a book called "Slaying the Debt Dragon," based on how they followed the seven steps Dave Ramsey writes about in his book to pay off debt."
Jenessa Dunlap, Carmel
"I use an app called Debt Payoff Planner (there are multiple debt apps out there) this one is free and it allows you to put in and keep track of debt. What I like about it is that it says in plain terms here’s how many months you have until X debt is paid off and uses the snowball method to calculate how long it will actually take you to pay off all the debt you enter."
Jenessa Dunlap, Carmel
Disclaimer: These links are provided because they have information that may be useful. Citizens State Bank doesn't warrant the accuracy of any information contained in the links and neither endorses nor intends to promote the advertising of the resources listed herein. The opinions and statements contained in such resources are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of CSB.