Date: Mar 20, 2021
First Day of Spring 2021
It might not feel quite like spring, but that's okay - spring is in the air! Here are a few activities to help get you in the mood:
- Start your spring cleaning before it gets too nice outside.
- Play a sport - or decide on a sport you'd like to play with friends and families when the weather allows. Baseball, badminton, tennis - there's someone for everyone.
- Volunteer. Maybe playing a sport isn't your thing, but maybe the local Miracle League can use some volunteers?
- Dig out your patio furniture and kids' outdoor toys.
- Plan a garden and make sure you have the supplies you need to make it happen.
- Gather your bird feeders and get them ready for a new feeding season.
- Lay out a walking route - or two - around your neighborhood and start walking as soon as the weather allows.
- Plan a trip - even if it's a day trip to a local park, it's nice to have your plans already made.
- Find your picnic supplies and pack them in your car - you never know when the opportunity for a picnic will present itself!
- When's the last time you rode a bike? Maybe this is the year to make that happen.