USDA Loan Programs
USDA Business Loans can be used for:
- Business modernization, development, or repair.
- Commercial real estate purchase, development, or improvement.
- Machinery, equipment, supplies, or inventory purchases.
- Working capital.
- Integrated agriculture production or processing facilities.
- Debt refinancing when it improves cash flow and creates or saves jobs.
- Business acquisition when the loan will create or save jobs.
While not all businesses are eligible to apply, these loans are an excellent source of financing for businesses and nonprofits in rural areas. They come with a wide range of loan amounts, flexible use of funds, competitive interest rates, and long terms.
How Can We Help?
Discover how one of our Commercial Relationship Managers can help you put together the best financing plan for your business.
Customer Care: 888-529-5450
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00