Business Lending Services
Running a business comes with big decisions that can make or break your company. When it’s time to own property, make that big purchase, or set your sights on a new horizon, you need a partner you can count on. At Citizens State Bank, our Relationship Managers work to understand your needs, analyze your business, and provide financial stability that unlocks new opportunities and enables you to operate with ease.
Do you have questions about commercial financing? Schedule a Conversation and we'll help you determine your next right steps.
Citizens State Bank is approved to offer SBA loan products under the SBA’s Express Lender program.
Whether you're building a new commercial facility, or purchasing an existing property, we have the loan options and experience to find the best loan for you.
- Commercial and farm property
- Investment property
Equipment Financing and Leasing
Acquire needed equipment using the financing option that best fits your needs.
- Variable payment terms to fit seasonal needs.
- No termination or pre-payment penalty.
- Most leases can be structured to meet tax objectives.*
Operating Lines of Credit
We can tailor a line of credit expressly for your business.
- Even out cash flow
- Use for short-term working capital needs (i.e. inventory purchases, future project costs, or company payroll)
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Our lenders understand these lending programs and can guide you through the application process.
If you're a
- For-profit business
- In the United States
- And have equity in your business
Our Relationship Managers understand there is no "one size fits all" approach to finance the purchase of an existing business. That's why we work with each applicant closely to ensure the best solution for their needs.
- Buy out partners
- Finance exit strategy for family-owned business
- Purchase an existing company
USDA Loan Programs
USDA Business Loans are available in rural communities. Our Relationship Managers can help you determine if you qualify.
- Focused on improving the economic health of rural communities
- Increases access to business capital through loan guarantees
- Provides affordable financing for rural businesses
The Farm Service Agency (FSA) offers a variety of loan programs to promote farm and ranch ownership.
- Farm/ranch ownership,
- Farm/ranch operations, and
Visa Credit Card for Businesses
Our Business Visa© offers ScoreCard© Rewards for everyday purchases, giving your company extra buying power.
- Competitive fixed interest rate
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- Free employee cards
- Reliable, local service
- EMV smart chip technology
- Worldwide acceptance