Make the Most of Your Opportunities
Equipment Leasing & Financing
Lines of Credit
An available line of credit to use for short-term working capital needs can be a simple solution to help you control cash flow.
Small Business Administration 7(a) Loans
Small Business Administration 504 Lending
Government-backed financing for major fixed assets that promote business growth and job creation.
Business Acquisition Financing
We know there's no 'one size fits all' approach to purchasing a business, so we work closely with clients to help them find their best option.
USDA Rural Development
USDA programs provide financing for rural businesses to provide economic opportunities to their communities.
Farm Service Agency
The FSA offers numerous programs to help family farmers and ranchers access financing. We can help you find the one that's right for you.
We understand that every industry has unique financial challenges. So we offer specialty finance solutions and industry expertise.
CSB service and worldwide acceptance - it's the credit card your company deserves. ScoreCard© Rewards give you extra buying power.
Business Resource Hub
Handling your company's finances can feel overwhelming. So we created a resource to help you build, grow, and manage your business confidently.
Whether you're building a new facility or purchasing an existing property, our local Relationship Managers can help you find the right loan option to maximize your cash flow and profitability. We have loan programs to help you purchase, refinance, or develop commercial or farm property, owner-occupied facilities, and investment properties. See us for:
- Fixed-rate loans up to 5 years with amortization up to 20 years
- Office, Industrial, Retail, Co-op Financing
- Construction Loans
- Hybrid Loans (Construction-Permanent Loans)
- Permanent Loans
If you're considering a commercial mortgage, or have questions about your current loan, we look forward to hearing from you.
Even if you have large cash reserves, leasing or financing can make the most business sense. Equipment financing and leasing options and benefits include:
- Variable payment terms to fit seasonal needs
- No termination or pre-payment penalty
- A fixed-rate for the lease term
- Most leases can be structured to meet tax objectives (Check with your tax professional for details)
- Can offer up to 100% financing, with no down payment required
We'll help you prepare a lease vs. buy analysis, so you have the information you need to make the best decision for your operational goals.
Has your business ever struggled to pay bills because, even though sales were good, there wasn’t enough money on hand? Being short on cash is one reason 82% of businesses fail. A line of credit allows you to:
- Access funds quickly and easily
- Finance seasonal or cyclical needs
- Take advantage of discounts for prompt payment
- Choose repayment options that fit your business needs
It’s often said the best time to apply for a line of credit is before you need one. Find out today if a line of credit is right for you.
The 7(a) is the SBA's most popular loan program and is usually the best option when real estate is part of a business purchase. It can also be used for:
- Short- and long-term working capital
- Refinance current business debt
- Purchase furniture, fixtures, and supplies
The maximum loan amount for a 7(a) loan is $5 million. Key eligibility factors are based on what your business is, where it's located, and the credit history. Our bankers can help you figure out if the SBA 7(a) is suited for you.
A 504 loan can be used for a range of assets that promote business growth and job creation, including the purchase or construction of:
- Existing buildings or land
- New facilities
- Long-term machinery and equipment
Or the improvement or modernization of:
- Land, streets, utilities, parking lots and landscaping
- Existing facilities
A Relationship Manager will help you determine if your business qualifies for a SBA 504 loan.
- Determine if a conventional term loan or SBA loan is best
- Flexible payment plans
- Competitive rates and terms
- Experience you can rely on to help you prepare for your investment
If you're considering buying a business, it's important to understand your financial situation, business acumen, and ability to take on the challenge. We're here to offer guidance and expertise.
USDA Rural Development is the lead Federal agency helping rural communities grow and prosper. We're committed to supporting our communities, many of which are located in USDA service areas.
- Who Qualifies?
- For-profit and non-profit businesses
- Federally-recognized Tribes
- Public bodies
- Individuals engaged or proposing to engage in business
- What is an eligible area?
- Rural areas not in a city or town with a population of more than 50,000
- The borrower’s headquarters may be based within a larger city as long as the project is located in an eligible rural area
- How can the funds be used?
- The purchase and development of land, buildings and associated infrastructure for commercial or industrial properties.
- The purchase and installation of machinery and equipment, supplies or inventory
- Debt refinancing when such refinancing improves cash flow and creates jobs
- Business and industrial acquisitions when the loan will maintain business operations and create or save jobs
While not all businesses are eligible, these loans are an excellent source of financing for businesses and nonprofits in rural areas. They come with a wide range of loan amounts, flexible use of funds, competitive interest rates, and long terms. If you're interested in learning more>>
The Farm Service Agency (FSA) offers a variety of loans to enable family-sized farmers and ranchers to:
- Start, improve, expand, transition, market, and strengthen operations
- Develop value-added, direct sale, organic, and specialty crop operations
- Develop operations using alternative farming methods such as hydroponics, aeroponics, vertical farming, and freight container farming
There are many programs, like Operation Loans, Farm Ownership Loans, Microloans, Emergency Loans, and more. Our bankers can help you determine if you're eligible, and which program is best for you.
We know every penny counts when you run a business. That’s why we offer ScoreCard© Rewards1 for everyday purchases, giving your company extra buying power. Our cards also feature:
- Competitive fixed interest rate
- No annual fee and No balance transfer fee
- Free employee cards
- Purchase Alerts
- And more
As an added bonus, make a $500+ purchase in the first 90 days after you open your account, and your company will receive an extra 1,000 ScoreCard Reward Bonus Points!2 Redeem your points for brand-name merchandise, gift cards, or travel.
1Offer subject to change without notice. Six month interest-free period begins on the first balance transfer date. After six months, the interest rate on remaining transferred balance will adjust to 9.90%. 2Please allow up to 16 days after the promotion ends for bonus points to be awarded.
How We Work with You
Start a Conversation
We’ll get to know your business, discuss your financial priorities, and set a course that aligns with what you need most.
Receive a Financial Analysis
We analyze your business and provide recommendations to optimize your operation for your financial success.
Unlock New Opportunities for Your Business