Business Lending Services
Our commercial loans are designed to meet the specific financial needs of our clients. Relationship Managers work one-on-one because they understand no two companies are the same. Lenders are dedicated to providing the fastest turnaround time possible – your loan will not be delayed by cumbersome procedures or layers of bureaucracy. Most importantly, local decision-making ensures every business applicant gets the attention they deserve.
Already have a commercial loan? Schedule a free Working Capital Assessment to see how it compares.
Whether you're building a new commercial facility, or purchasing an existing property, we have the loan options and experience to find the best loan for you.
- Commercial and farm property
- Owner-occupied property
- Investment property
Equipment Financing and Leasing
Acquire needed equipment using the best financing option for you.
- Variable payment terms to fit seasonal needs.
- No termination or pre-payment penalty.
- Most leases can be structured to meet tax objectives.1
Operating Lines of Credit
We can tailor a line of credit expressly for your business.
- Even out cash flow
- Use for short-term working capital needs (i.e. inventory purchases, future project costs, or company payroll)
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Our lenders understand these lending programs and can guide you through the application process.
If you're a
- For-profit business
- In the United States
- And have equity in your business
Our Relationship Managers understand there is no "one size fits all" approach to finance the purchase of an existing business. That's why we work with each applicant closely to ensure the best solution for their needs.
- Buy out partners
- Finance exit strategy for family-owned business
- Purchase an existing company
USDA Loan Programs
USDA Business Loans are available in rural communities. Our Relationship Managers can help you determine if you qualify.
- A portion of the loan is guaranteed by the USDA
- Focused on promoting small businesses and creating jobs in rural communities
The Farm Service Agency (FSA) offers a variety of loan programs to promote farm and ranch ownership.
- Farm/ranch ownership,
- Farm/ranch operations, and
Visa Credit Card for Businesses
Our Business Visa© offers ScoreCard© Rewards for everyday purchases, giving your company extra buying power.
- Low fixed interest rate
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- Free employee cards
- Reliable, local service
- EMV smart chip technology
- Worldwide acceptance
How Can We Help?
Discover how one of our Commercial Relationship Managers can help you put together the best financing plan for your business.
Customer Care: 888-529-5450
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00