Welcome to Carmel!
We're excited you've chosen us to join your financial journey. Our mission is to help our clients, co-workers, and communities succeed, which means we provide the products, services, and tools designed to help you reach your financial goals. Here are some resources to help you get started -
Please share your experience with our Carmel office by leaving a Google Review. Your feedback is important to us.
Banking Center Info:
Andrew Loveall, Assistant Banking Center Manager
Phone: 317-844-5170, ext 7793
Night Deposit Box
Maximize Your Account Benefits
- Sign up for direct deposit with your employer. If possible, have a portion of your deposit directed to savings.
- If you haven't done so, enroll in online banking. This allows you to use our Digital Banking Suite to control your banking experience and money management.
- Learn as much as you can about budgeting, saving money, and investing. Find reliable resources, mentors, and advisors to help.
On the Loan Side-
- Monitor your loans, and be sure to schedule an annual review. Many things can change over the course of a year, so it's smart to keep as close an eye on your loans as you do your savings.
- Before applying for a loan, explore your options.
- Learn as much as you can, including finding reliable resources and advisors.