Take control of your financial journey. Introducing Financial Insights.
We understand that managing your finances can be stressful, and that's why we provide tools designed to put you in control of your banking. Financial Insights is an exciting tool that makes it easier than ever to monitor your financial health. You can build personal budgets, manage your cash flow, and set goals for the future — all in one intuitive interface.
See Your Spending on the Dashboard
The dashboard displays your top spending category each month.
- Click different parts of the wheel to see your spending breakdown
- Personalize your categories
- Multiple options to help you stay on track
Set Spending Targets
Gain valuable insights based on your spending habits and use them to build your budget.
- Navigate to Budgets Progress Tile
- Click "View Budget, " then "Add Budget"
- Personalize your spending target and choose the tags you want to include
Track Your Cash Flow
See down to the penny how much money you have coming in - and going out - each month.
- Navigate to the "cashflow" section
- Click the plus sign to add income or bills
- Put in your monthly income and expense amounts to calculate monthly cash flow
Create Savings Goals
Set goals to help you plan ahead - like saving for a vacation or paying off credit card debt. Once that's done your Goal Summary will show you the completion date and the amount you need to save each month.
More Digital Banking Tools
Other digital tools allow you to manage your banking — and your money — in the way that works best for you. We recommend you:
- Set up automatic savings using direct deposit(s)
- Use Financial Insights to build your budget and set goals
- Link external accounts (like credit cards or investments)
- Set up account alerts for tracking
- Use debit card controls for budget reinforcement
Find Out Your Financial Well-Being
The 50-30-20 Budgeting Rule
The 52 Week Money Challenge
Get a Financial Life - Personal Finance in Your Twenties and Thirties
How to Money
Your Ultimate Visual Guide to the Basics of Finance
Family-At-Home Financial Fun Pack
How Money Smart Are You?
How to Money
Optimal Finance Daily
Managing Your Money Budgeting Worksheet
Bankrate Basics Budgeting