Health Savings Account (HSA)
If you have a High Deductible Health Plan, you might qualify for a Health Savings Account (HSA). HSA funds can be used to pay for qualified medical expenses and may reduce your taxable income.* Write a check or use your debit card to pay for co-payments, prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and more. Other features include:
- No setup, monthly, or transaction fees
- Visa© Debit Card with Digital Card Controls
- Transaction Management allows you to attach receipts or tag transactions for easy record-keeping
- The account stays with you, even if you change employers
- Unused funds are carried over from year-to-year - no "use it or lose it"
- Funds are insured by the FDIC
Learn More About Digital Banking:
Bank securely from your computer without software or fees.
Mobile Banking App
Digital access to your accounts is a tap away.
Mobile Check Deposit
Sign. Snap. Deposit. Done.
Pay bills the way you want - by phone, computer, automatically - the choices are yours.
Digital Card Controls
You define when, where, and how your card can be used for transactions.
Ensure your statements are available when you need them while doing a good deed for the planet.
Checkout made fast, secure, and private using your mobile device.
*Talk to your tax advisor for details.