Put Your Home's Equity to Work for You
"Home" has taken on an even deeper meaning over the past few years. We're asking more from our spaces, whether it's serving as an office, a classroom, or a self-care refuge. If you'd like updates, an expansion, or peace of mind knowing you have access to funds in case of an emergency, a HELOC or home equity loan might be right for you.
Use the equity in your home as collateral to access funds if - and when - you need them. You choose the amount(s), so you can use as much, or as little, as you need. The interest rate is generally lower than is available with other types of loans and the interest you pay may be tax deductible. (Talk to your tax advisor for details.)
- Lines from $10,000, based on the amount of equity you have in your home
- Access to your credit line for 10 years without reapplying
- No application fee
- Competitive variable interest rates
- Revolving loan funds you can access multiple times
- Easy access to your funds using specialty checks or digital banking transfers
Home Equity Loans:
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Receive your funds up front
- Fixed monthly payments
- Combined borrowing up to 90% of your home’s value
- Quick, local decisions
To find out if a HELOC is right for you, or to evaluate your loan options, complete this form and we'll be in touch within two business days. Discover the difference a local bank can make!
Already have a HELOC?
Accessing your funds is easy! If you still have your checks, simply use them as you would the checks you received with your deposit account. You can also use digital banking tools to transfer funds to your deposit account, call Customer Care at 888-529-5450 or visit your local banking center to arrange a funds transfer.