Operating Lines of Credit
We offer working capital financing for business of all sizes. A line of credit offers flexibility that a business term loan doesn't. With a business line of credit, you can borrow up to a certain limit, then draw and repay funds as necessary, so long as you don't exceed your credit limit. Lines of credit:
- Can be used to finance seasonal or cyclical changes in working assets.
- Allow you to take advantage of discounts for prompt payment.
- Provide access to liquidity to quickly address short-term cash needs.
- Provide short-term financing for capital purchases.
- Are similar to credit cards, but typically offer a lower interest rate.
- Access your funds through Online Banking, your Relationship Manager, or at any banking center location.
A Relationship Manager can help you determine if a line of credit might be best for you.
How Can We Help?
Discover how one of our Commercial Relationship Managers can help you put together the best financing plan for your business.
Customer Care: 888-529-5450
Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00