We're excited to join your financial journey.
We understand that making a large purchase is exciting, but it can also be a little stressful. That's why we provide a number of payment options for your new loan, so you can choose what works best for you.
The following resources will help you manage your loan, and don't forget we're available if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to help you reach your financial goals!
- You'll receive a payment book within the next 2 - 3 weeks that contains a page for each payment over the length of your loan. If you choose to mail your payment, include the applicable page from your book with the check.
- We have an Online Payment Portal for one-time or recurring payments:
- The Quick Pay (one-time) option doesn't require a user name or password (You will need to have your loan number, and when you enter it do not include leading zeroes. For example, if your account number is "00123456" enter "123456")
- Or create a Portal Account so you can make recurring payments, manage your account, view payment history, and more
- Digital Banking Enrollment - Allows you to see loan information like your estimated payoff, interest rate, payment date, and more (you don't have to have a CSB deposit account). Click the green "Login" button in the upper right corner of this page, choose "Enroll," and follow the on-screen instructions.
- ACH Transactions: Talk to your Personal Banker about setting up automatic payments from your checking or savings account, even if it's at another financial institution
Deposit Account Options
We want to be your financial partner, so our deposit accounts are designed to help you reach your financial goals, whether you're just getting started or you're well on your way to where you want to be. Be sure to check out our digital banking tools, designed to help you become your own money master.